Departure to the Gareji Monastery, visiting the following sights:
- The Davit’s Lavra (the monastery complex in caves, founded by one of the Assyrian Fathers – Davit Garejeli in the VI century. The contemporary monastery consists of several churches and dozens of caves, designated for special purposes);
- The desert monastery complex (one of the ancient monastery settlements with decorated churches);
- Departure towards the town of Sighnaghi;
- Sighnaghi (one of the most beautiful towns of Kakheti region, with historic monuments and tiny houses with nice balconies. Walking along the tourist path, you will visit the districts of the town, the King Erekle’s fence and other sights);
- Exhibitions and museums (the Sighnaghi is the mother town of the world famous painter Niko Pirosmani. The city museum is rich in expositions, among which there are the paintings by Niko Pirosmani).
Back to Tbilisi.