Price of the tour:
In case of 2 tourists: 175 $ P/P
In case of 5 tourists: 80 $ P/P
In case of 10 tourists: 55 $ P/P
In case of 15 tourists: 40 $ P/P
On the way to Khevi, you will visit the following sights:
- Ananuri (the late medieval large – scaled architectural ensemble, with three churches, several high towers surrounded with a stone fence. l high towers surrounded with a stone fence. The complex is located on the shore of the Zhinvali water reservoir).
- The Jvari (Cross) Passing (located at the 2379 m. above the sea. From here, the panoramic view looks down the source of the river Mtiuleti’s Aragvi and the icy tops of the Caucasus mountains).
- Travertinis (sediment formations of powerful mineral waters).
- On the way to Stepantsminda, we meet historic villages with minor towers, churches and cross – icons. Arrival in Stepantsminda.
- The Gergeti Sameba (the complex of Sameba Cathedral overlooks Stepantsminda, from which the most beautiful view is visible down one of the highest tops of the Caucasus mountain tops, permanently covered with snow - Mkinvartsveri).
Back to the Tbilisi.