Day 1: Tbilisi / (B)
• Arrival in Tbilisi. Meeting at the Tbilisi international airport with a sign of “Blue Sky Company”. Transfer to your hotel.
Day 2: Tbilisi city tour (B)
• Breakfast at the hotel
• Today you'll enjoy a sightseeing tour of old Tbilisi, a charming town built along the twisting valley of the Mtkvari River. Your journey of discovering will take in the Sioni Cathedral and the 6th century Anchiskhati Basilica, the oldest church in the city, before continuing on to see the city's history museum and the imposing 4th century ruins of the Narikala Fortress, which once dominated the city from its hilltop setting. You will visit to Tbilisi Sulphur bathses as well, (17th and 19th centuries) – The history of the Sulphur baths in Tbilisi is related to the formation of the city itself.
• Wine degustation
• Overnight in the hotel.
Day 3: Tbilisi- Mtskheta- Uplistsikhe- Gori (B)
• The tour starts from Tbilisi. Our guide and driver will meet you at your hotel. The tour begins with a visit to Jvari Church (6th -7th cc), the most important religious center and an architectural masterpiece of mediaeval Georgia. Enjoy breathtaking view from the church that towers over the city of Mtskheta. Continue to Svetitskhoveli Cathedral, known as the burial site of Christ's robe and the second largest church building in the country. The Cathedral has long been the principal Georgian church and remains one of the most venerated places of worship to this day. Take an excursion to Uplistsikhe, an ancient cave town and one of the oldest urban settlements in Georgia. The town represents a complex of various structures dating from the 12 cent. BC to the 17th cent. AD. Finish your tour at Stalin's Museum in Gori, dedicated to the life of Joseph Stalin.
Day 4: Tbilisi – Signagi-Tsinandali- Khareba – Tbilisi (B,D)
• Kakheti is the largest wine producing region of Georgia and it is just a couple of hours away from the capital, Tbilisi. It’s the perfect place to enjoy a few days of wine tours and spas without jostling among hoards of tourists. If you are after a relaxing time in discovering a totally new culture with unique wines and food that is still at the beginning of its fast-growing wine tourism, the Kakheti region is the place to be.
• We take a walk in the fortified town of Sighnaghi. Continue to visit the estate of Georgian dukes from the 19th century in Tsinandali.
• Afterwards visit to Khareba tunnel
• Lunch – tasting traditional Georgian food.
• Back to Tbilisi
Day 5:Tbilisi – Ananuri- Kazbegi- Pasanauri- Tbilisi (B,D)
• A dramatic trip into the sheer landscapes of the Caucasus Mountains takes you along the Georgian Military Highway today. Running for some 220 kilometres, from Tbilisi to Vladikavkaz in Russia, this follows the old trading route through the Terek Valley. Visiting Ananuri fortress, Then it is on to the town of Kazbegi, where you'll climb to the Holy Trinity Church for some magnificent views.
• On the way back to Tbilisi , lunch and culinary master classes at Pasanauri (making Georgian traditional dish- Khinkali)
Day 6: Tbilisi- Free day (B)
Day 7: Transfer. (B)
• Breakfast at the hotel.
• Transfer to the airport for your return flight.
Price on request